After a busy but productive week, this weekend was well-received! Had a great week in the lab, things are working well and moving along with my January to do list right on schedule. Still lots to do before I head to Salt Lake for our ski trip but I should be able to make good headway through it all without going crazy :)
This weekend was also a fantastic one. I really love life in Gainesville! Where else in the word can you go on an epic 30 mile bike ride on Saturday and do frisbee golf on Sunday (in the middle of January!), paint graffiti on the wall without it being illegal/getting in trouble for it, and spend your Saturday night at a fun downtown hipster bar playing pool, darts, and billiards while drinking Jamieson and ginger with friends?
There's so much to do, both for work and for play, and while I may not know where my PhD will take me after this, I certainly know that I'm going to miss Gainesville when I'm done!
No comments:
Post a Comment