Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Southeast SETAC meeting

This year's Southeast regional chapter SETAC meeting was in Birmingham, AL at Samford University. My lab mate and I made the trek up north (and west) to present some of our most recent results. I also gave the "why you should join SETAC" talk on behalf of the SETAC Board of Directors :) It was a good but busy meeting, with lots of driving too, but Candice and I had a nice time and some time to chat during the travel as well.

I enjoy going up north in the spring as a reminder of what real spring is like. Florida is always nice but we don't get the abundance of flowers on the trees and in gardens like they do a bit further north. A refreshing change of scenery to start off the season!


Spring trees!

On Samford campus

Making conference friends :p

No comments:

Post a Comment