Sunday, March 3, 2013

SETAC Board of Directors meeting

This weekend I flew up to Nashville for the SETAC Board of Director's face-to-face meeting. I really enjoy being a part of this group, listening to the discussions and seeing the progress made by our decisions, and in providing a student voice whenever I can.

This year will be my 4th time attending the North America annual meeting in November. Amazing how things have changed from my first time in Portland without knowing hardly anyone, the second meeting in Boston where I first got started as the Vice Chair of the student advisory council, and the most recent meeting in Long Beach where I spent most of the meeting running around, talking to people, or in meetings :)

I am so much looking forward to Nashville-a chance to catch up with science friends, enjoy the ambiance of the city with my fellow SETAC-ers, and sampling more of the music and drinks that downtown Nashville has to offer. Not to mention the convention center itself is quite the place!

See y'all in November! Don't forget your cowboy boots ;)

Photos inside the Gaylord Opryland hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment