Along with the excitement of starting my freelance "gig" at the Alligator, I also got started on my big spring exposure/project. It's a 21-day exposure so I'm hoping everything goes OK for the extended amount of time that I'm exposing the fish (knock on wood!).
Still haven't got a freelance article yet; the idea I had for a longer piece didn't pan out very well. I'm hoping to get on the freelance listserv in the near future and hopefully can get started writing as well as photographing before the end of the month.
Life is kind of crazy right now with this big project, class starting in a couple of weeks, photographing and (hopefully soon) writing, keeping up with triathlon training, and then a conference at the beginning of next month.
But then again, that sounds like just another normal month considering that I'm in grad school :)
No comments:
Post a Comment