Day 10 out of 21 for my project... It's certainly been a good learning experience thus far! Two more dissection time points to go. I've already been seeing the physiological effect that I expected, so that's pretty exciting. It's a bit tiring work to change the water everyday but so far everything's gone about as well as it can. We'll see how the rest of the experiment goes!
Still waiting to hear back about the official EAPSI decisions. Also waiting to see if I'm going to have the information I need in order to design the microarray for the species that I'm going to be working with in Japan. A lot of things still up in the air and all I can do at this point is wait to see where everything lands.
Sometimes life as a grad student (maybe just my life in general?) seems to take me to places that I never would have expected. Sometimes it's frustrating but mostly now it just makes me laugh. Life is funny sometimes (more like all the time) and the more I live my life the more I find solace in just laughing about it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment