Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Updates as the semester winds down.

Wow, I have really been slacking off here!

Anyways, the EPA STAR and NSF GRFP applications are done. I will know come March/May how I did. It's always kind of a toss-up with these national competitions, but you never know. I'm doing my best just to forget about them until next spring, that will probably be the best thing for now.

Now, of course, I'm working on ANOTHER fellowship, this time the East Asia and Pacific Summer Institutes (EAPSI) also from NSF. One of my lab mates got it last year and it sounds like a really good deal (if you get it, of course). So finishing up this application will probably keep me busy for another couple weeks.

Research and school are going well. Overall I'm enjoying where I am right now and how everything is going.

Maybe I'll have more exciting things to say once I'm done writing all these dang fellowship essays. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment