Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring is here!

What an interesting week I've had: skiing in Utah on Monday and Tuesday (with 8 inches of fresh powder on Tuesday, wow!), snowshoeing on Wednesday, and then sweating the rest of the week! Spring is definitely here in Florida: there are tons of flowers in full bloom, the undergrads are gone on spring break, I got some new shorts and t-shirts, and I now sweat profusely when running in the afternoon ;)

It looks to be a busy couple of months but I'm going to make the best of it. Things have been going incredibly well and I'm going to do my best to keep looking on the sunny side of life (in Florida that's certainly easy) as the rest of the season progresses with a big live animal experiment, finishing up lab work and starting to write my paper, a triathlon next month, and moving at the beginning of May!

Lots to do but this morning I'm just going to enjoy my coffee with the cool morning air flowing in through my porch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment