My experiment is going pretty well; fish are happier now that they are not so crowded. And I have TONS of baby fish that are really happy so that means lots of fish for experiments next year! Going to finalize my proposal (had to change an experimental design) and send that to my boss next week for final approval before turning it in to the department chair.
Sometimes lab work is frustrating but the small victories are always nice. This week I cloned two partial gene sequences; this isn't really a hard task but has lots of small intermediate steps that can go awry sometimes. It had been a few months since I'd done this but everything worked smoothly. Even after a brief hiatus I still got mad gene cloning skills ;)
Only a few more days of work before heading up north for the Christmas holiday. Getting excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment