Sunday, November 27, 2011

Calm before the storm

I had a great holiday weekend back in the Midwest and a day to relax and get a few things done around my apartment and the lab before another busy week. Abstract due on Wednesday, EAPSI report on Thursday, and test on Friday. Also starting an experiment on Tuesday, uff da! Lots on my mind for the next few months of work, getting this experiment done will certainly be a welcome relief. Here's to hoping I can continue to manage my time with everything that's on the horizon! Thank goodness for my new day planner :)

I don't think I wrote about the SETAC conference for this year. It was a good meeting, this time I spent a lot more time at meetings and get-togethers than scientific sessions though. My poster went really well; I got some great feedback and met some really friendly people who were excited about what I was doing.

For now, just need to survive another week ahead and then get organized for the year ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment