Sunday, October 2, 2011

:I

2 more days of written exam questions before a marathon study session that will go all the way until my oral exam (date still TBD, but hopefully before the end of October).

Needless to say life is kind of boring! At least the weather is absolutely brilliant right now, with the bike-able and run-able afternoons that are part of the reason why living in G-ville is great.

Mindless techno music has been my study soundtrack of choice thus far. There's one really cheesy one that I've been listening to all weekend because I got some of the lyrics stuck in my head. Good lyrics but kind of a silly beat that goes along with it. Can't have it all, I guess:

"Been talking to myself forever
and how I wish I knew me better.
Still sitting on a shelf and never,
never seen the sun shine brighter.
And it feels like me
on a good day."

Auf wiedersein and see you on the other side of the written exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment