Saturday, October 8, 2011

20 days and counting

Written exam is done, so far 4/5 of my examiners passed me! Also set a date for the oral exam, so now I have just under 3 weeks to study basics and get beefed up on knowledge about what I'm proposing to do. Almost done with molecular biology and physiology, next week is stats and toxicology, some review of basics, and then getting into specifics for my proposal.

It's nice to have the written part done, I'm still busy studying most of the day but I feel more relaxed now that a date is set and after I talked to some other grad students about their qualifying exam.

Didn't have a super productive study day today but still got some good work done. Giving my brain a break tonight and then back into the swing of things tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment