Thursday, August 6, 2015

And now for something completely different

As you may have guessed, I'm beginning to phase out my personal blog and am transitioning into a new venue for blogging. Instead of personal reflections on my life as a scientist, I'm now working on a new concept focusing on professional development and what it means to be a scientist apart from just doing science. I'll be posting on a weekly basis as the Science with Style blog. I am excited for this new venture and hope that scientists and non-scientists alike find it interesting, useful, and occasionally funny.

I'm happy to have had this outlet for the past few years and will keep the website open and all my posts available. Thanks for the good memories, environmental exponent blog, and looking forward to the next stage of my blogging career!

All the best,
-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment