I was going to wear my USA map tshirt today but realized it was in the laundry, so I made do with a burgundy and navy shirt/sweater combo instead. Thinking today about all the great times spent at our family cabin over the 4th, watching fireworks while getting bitten by mosquitoes, eating and drinking with friends and family, and the positive vibe that everyone shares on this holiday. I'm feeling my own bit of happy vibes today too, even with the rainy skies, and I am always happy to see Independence Day come and go no matter which country I'm in at the moment :)
Since there probably won't be fireworks here I thought I'd share some photos from out west to celebrate and think about all the great places and times spent there :) happy 4th of July, everyone!!
The grandest of canyons
Rocky Mountains
Spring in DC
Fall in Maine
The streets of 'Nawlins
Arches national park
...and of course the coasts of Florida!
No comments:
Post a Comment